There are several ways you can give back to the Southern California Law Review.
- You can make a secure donation online.
- You can call (213) 821-3560 to donate by telephone.
- You can print and fax this donation form to (213) 821-3591.
- You can print and mail this donation form.
The Southern California Law Review would like to thank our generous law firm sponsors: Irell & Manella LLP; Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP; and Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP. Their support adds to the Law Review’s national impact and allows us to continue preparing USC’s top law students to serve the larger legal profession.
Please consider becoming a sponsor of the Southern California Law Review. Becoming a Law Review sponsor will provide the following benefits:
- The opportunity to showcase your firm at Law Review events;
- Early access to USC’s top performing law students;
- Increased recognition among the student body, practitioners, and legal academics; and
- Integration of your firm’s name and logo in Law Review promotional materials (including the Law Review’s website, listserv messages, and social media).
Thank you for considering becoming a sponsor of the Southern California Law Review. If you have any questions regarding sponsorship or our work please contact our Executive Development Editor at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Articles and other materials for publication are selected independently by the editorial staff of the Southern California Law Review. Donation or sponsorship shall not influence the journal’s content.